In 1880, the Connell family of St. Mark’s Church, West Gorton decided to form a football team. That football team became Manchester City FC.
- Milner treat for the Childline heroes Features Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:38AM
- Gareth and Shaun have fun at CAFT Features Thu 07 Apr 2011, 11:26AM
- CITC Top 5: No.2 City Giving Features Wed 15 Jun 2011, 11:54AM
- Guide dogs: Dzeko and Kolarov take a lead Features Fri 04 Mar 2011, 10:32AM
- Giving Week: Action for the Blind Features Thu 29 Mar 2012, 2:37PM
- Social Media choice: 7 Xmas cards Features Sun 05 Jun 2011, 9:50AM