Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- December is giving month Club News 30 November 2012 15:31
- City and UAE open new Chicago football complex Club News 11 October 2012 22:00
- City Soccer: Haas Park gallery Club News 13 October 2012 09:51
- Kolo to visit African school for Save the Children campaign Club News 07 October 2012 17:53
- Calling all parents and kids! Club News 20 September 2012 15:09
- Champions League silent auction Club News 30 August 2012 11:53
- City to showcase community work at Villa Park Club News 08 August 2012 17:12
- City Soccer Schools Club News 02 July 2012 11:37
- City keep New York roof promise Club News 11 June 2012 15:24
- NYC kids celebrate unique rooftop pitch Club News 07 June 2012 12:20