Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- One day to go! Velocity Q&A... City in the Community 24 April 2015 11:15
- CITC launches first Homeless FA Training Centre City in the Community 23 April 2015 16:25
- Join us to celebrate CITC awareness week City in the Community 20 April 2015 15:41
- CITC host Easter holiday tournaments City in the Community 01 April 2015 09:45
- Free CITC soccer schools return for Easter City in the Community 18 March 2015 13:46
- City duo raise disability awareness Club News 13 March 2015 10:16
- CITC girls-only half-term soccer schools City in the Community 10 March 2015 14:45
- City Football Group clubs link up for charity initiative Club News 09 March 2015 14:12
- MCFC celebrate International Women's Day Club News 08 March 2015 12:00
- CITC and Connell College team up City in the Community 03 March 2015 12:53