Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- Mangala brings Peace One Day to City Club News 20 September 2014 16:17
- City strike a balance with Jamie Oliver City in the Community 17 September 2014 11:22
- City stars take a stand against gang culture Club News 15 September 2014 11:44
- Play the Game: Walking football City in the Community 27 October 2014 09:20
- Blues on the Green 2014 Club News 02 September 2014 14:12
- The Pride of Manchester City in the Community 01 September 2014 20:06
- Mike Swindells honoured with prestigious Bert Trautmann Award City in the Community 27 August 2014 09:33
- Mike Summerbee and the trophies visit St Ann’s Hospice City in the Community 21 August 2014 10:43
- Kompany gives CITC master class City in the Community 20 August 2014 10:52
- Ten fan drawings chosen to be unique part of CFA City in the Community 19 August 2014 11:56