Instructions for all calendars EXCEPT Outlook 2002/03:
Instructions for Outlook 2002/03:
- Download the file outlook.ics by choosing "Download calendar" from the Fixtures page and choosing Save.
- Choose a folder, for example the Desktop, then click OK.
- In Outlook, click the File menu, then Import and Export.
- Choose Import as an iCalendar or vCalendar File (.vcs) and click Next.
- Find the folder where you saved the file in step 1, then select the outlook.ics file and press OK.
- The fixtures will appear in your Outlook calendar. The outlook.ics file is no longer needed.
IMPORTANT: Due to limitations of Outlook 2002/2003 we are unable to offer an auto-update service for Outlook 2002/2003 users. This means if fixtures change your calendar will NOT automatically update.