Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- CFA hosts children's hospice football tournament City in the Community 10 June 2015 11:52
- MCFC charities: A year to be proud of! Club News 08 June 2015 15:51
- City in the Community: 2014/15 overview City in the Community 10 June 2015 12:43
- CITC host round 3 of All Girls League City in the Community 09 June 2015 15:30
- Yaya Toure receives Laurie Cunningham award City in the Community 04 June 2015 16:25
- Barclays win third Etihad Campus Tournament City in the Community 27 May 2015 14:30
- CITC strike a balance on Food Revolution Day City in the Community 15 May 2015 16:40
- Girls soccer schools with CITC City in the Community 14 May 2015 12:00
- Can you bring home the Etihad Campus Tournament Cup? City in the Community 13 May 2015 11:18
- Free CITC Soccer Schools return this May! City in the Community 13 May 2015 09:55
- City Show Racism the Red Card City in the Community 12 May 2015 17:01
- CITC hosts first disability awareness school sports day City in the Community 08 May 2015 14:08
- CITC to host girls U15s tournament City in the Community 01 May 2015 16:50
- The Etihad Campus Tournament is back! City in the Community 08 May 2015 16:59
- CITC: Focus on inspirational Tom Lawson City in the Community 01 May 2015 15:29