Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- Players meet deserving youngsters in Kansas Club News 26 July 2014 15:09
- Two young supporters' dreams come true City in the Community 24 July 2014 16:04
- CITC Girls Only Soccer Schools City in the Community 24 July 2014 12:23
- Summerbee and Book open 3G pitch at Manchester school Club News 23 July 2014 11:51
- Details of CITC's summer soccer schools! City in the Community 23 July 2014 11:26
- New kit surprise for youngsters Club News 17 July 2014 10:06
- Charity golf day returns for second year City in the Community 15 July 2014 08:53
- Play the Game: Walking football City in the Community 05 June 2014 10:09
- City in the Community joined Jamie's Food Revolution Day City in the Community 19 May 2014 09:49
- CiTC Disability Coordinator presents Premier League trophy to Kompany City in the Community 16 May 2014 11:56