Tee up for a place in our Golf Classic
- 24 June 2009 15:30
Here's a date for your diary that will suit golfing Blues supporters down to a tee. Teams are now being invited to enter the Manchester City Golf Classic at the Marriott, Worsley Park on Thursday, September 3rd.
Manager Mark Hughes, as well as assistant manager Mark Bowen and first team coach Eddie Niedzwiecki, joined City legends such as Mike Summerbee, Gary Owen and Tommy Booth among the familiar faces at last year's event, and your four-player team will enjoy a great day's golf as part of a five-star package:
- Tea/coffee & bacon rolls on arrival
- Souvenir gift bag for each golfer
- Team photograph on the first tee
- 18 holes of golf on a championship golf course
- Prizes for longest drive, nearest the pin
- Complimentary refreshments at the Halfway House
- Prize ceremony and four-course formal evening dinner (dress code lounge suits)
- Entertainment with a comedian accompanied by an M.C., who will compere the evening awards
- Opportunity to use the hotel's leisure facilities throughout the day
The cost for a team of four is £600 plus VAT. Buggies available at £25 plus VAT. Due to the limited number of 28 they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Should you wish to invite additional guests to the evening dinner, extra places can be booked at £35 plus VAT per head.
To book your table or for further information, please call the Conference and Events Team on 0870 062 4141 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org