Derby seats still up for grabs with Etihad
- 25 March 2010 11:50
- Posted by Tim Oscroft
As part of the 'Coming Home' promotion, Etihad Airways, official club sponsor, are offering City fans the chance to win tickets to the Manchester Derby at the City of Manchester Stadium.
Etihad Airways have 5 pairs of match tickets to give away. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to one the biggest games of the season, all you have to do is book a return flight to Manchester Airport with Etihad Airways, from one of their 60 destinations worldwide*.
All flights need to be booked on www.etihadairways.com before April 6 and travel has to take place between now and April 17. Please send your booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified within 24-48 hours if you are one of the first five people to win the tickets.
The competition will work on a first come first serve basis, so hurry and book your flights with Etihad, and you could be there on April 17th to cheer on the Blues in the Manchester Derby.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
• All flights need to be booked before 6th April 2010 and verification of the flights will be made by Etihad Airways prior to announcing a winner.
• Please email your flight confirmation to email@example.com .
• Flights must be from Manchester Airport with Etihad Airways, to any Etihad destination in the world.
• The competition will work on a first come first serve basis and Etihad takes no responsibility for entries that arrive after the final allocation is released.
• Winners will be given a pair of stand tickets to the Manchester Derby on April 17th 2010.
• One member of the travelling party must be aged 18 or over at the time of travel.
• The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
• Winning tickets will be allocated in the Manchester City sections of the ground.
• The winner will be notified by telephone or email.
• The judge’s decision is final.
• Entry in to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
• Etihad Airways reserves the right to refuse entry to the prize draw, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.