Book Etihad flight for chance to see derby
- 11 September 2010 09:33
Etihad Airways, our official club sponsor, is offering free tickets to the Manchester derby.
They have five pairs of match tickets to give away for the game on November 10.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to one the biggest games of the season you have to book a flight from Manchester Airport with Etihad Airways, to one of their 65 destinations worldwide*.
All flights need to be booked between September 11 and October 25 2010 on www.etihadairways.com. The travel dates can be outside of this period.
Please send your booking confirmation to email@example.com. You will be notified within 24-48 hours if you are one of the five people to win the tickets. The competition will work on a first come first serve basis, so hurry and book your flights with Etihad, and you could be there on November 10 to cheer on the Blues in the Manchester derby.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
• All bookings must be made between 11th September and flights need to be booked before 25th October 2010. Verification of the flights will be made by Etihad Airways prior to announcing a winner.
• Flight confirmation to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Entries must be received by 23:59 on 24th October 2010 in order to be eligible for entry.
• Flights must be from Manchester Airport with Etihad Airways, to any Etihad destination in the world.
• No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
• Only 5 pairs of tickets are available for this competition and prizes will be awarded on a first come first serve basis. Etihad takes no responsibility for entries that arrive after the final allocation is released.
• The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 24 – 48 hours if their entry is successful. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours of being notified by the promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the promoters shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the e-mail within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
• Winners will be given a pair of stand tickets to the Manchester Derby on November 10th 2010. One flight booking will be entitled to a pair of tickets only. Winning tickets will be allocated in the Manchester City sections of the ground. Although the date of the Manchester derby is currently scheduled for Wednesday 10th November at 8pm, the date and time is subject to change.
• One member of the travelling party must be aged 18 or over at the time of travel.
• The winners must make their own travel and/or accommodation arrangements at their own cost.
• The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Entry in to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
• The promoters reserve the right to refuse entry to the prize draw, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
• Entry in to the competition authorises Manchester City and Etihad Airways to publish the name of the winner.
• Entry in to the competition authorises Manchester City and Etihad Airways to contact you with promotional offers.
• ID will be required on collection of tickets.
• Prize winners attending the match will be subject to the ground rules and regulations of Manchester City. No away colours are permitted. Failure to abide by the rules and/or to adhere to the dress code may result in individuals being denied entry to or being ejected from the stadium. The competition is not open to employees of Manchester City Football Club, Etihad Airways or any subsidiary or related businesses.
• Manchester City and Etihad Airways reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time.
• Winners agree to have publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by Manchester City and/or Etihad Airways. The promoters may use these images free of charge and the winner shall not be entitled to receive payment for any reproduction or future use of such images.
• The promoters shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
• The promoters accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoters for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of negligence.
• The terms and conditions of this competition shall be governed by English law.
• The promoters are Manchester City Football Club, City of Manchester Stadium, Sportcity, Manchester, M11 3FF and Etihad Airways, P.O.Box 35566, Head Office, Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.