Lucozade Sport: Chelsea ticket competition
- 18 September 2010 10:16
Lucozade Sport has been fuelling great Barclays Premier League encounters since 1992 and our game against Chelsea next Saturday promises to be another classic.
To celebrate this long-standing relationship Lucozade Sport is to give two City fans the opportunity to see Roberto Mancini’s men test their mettle against the reigning Champions
Each winner will receive the full VIP treatment including:
* A Champagne reception
* Food and drink before, during and after the match
* A corporate gift
* Plus a match day programme
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize simply email the answer to the following question, along with your name and daytime telephone contact details, to MCFC@fstrk.com . Entries must be in by noon on Wednesday, September 22.
Lucozade Sport has been fuelling Premier League performances since which year?
Terms and conditions:
* Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of GSK, Manchester City FC or anyone professionally associated with the draw.
* There are prizes of two hospitality packages including a three course meal and hospitality seating to Manchester City v Chelsea on 25/09/2010 to be won.
* The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
* Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed.
* The closing date for entries is Wednesday, September 22 at noon.
* Each correct entry will be entered into a final draw where the winner will be selected by means of a random draw.
* The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date by e-mail/ telephone. * The winners will have 24 hours to reply to their notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize.
* Match dates are subject to schedule changes. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
* The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
* The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
* Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
* The Promoter reserves the right to reserve entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
* The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
* The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
* The winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
Winners’ names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to ‘Results – Fast Track, 1 Brewer’s Green, Buckingham Gate, London, SW1H 0RH.
* The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
* The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* This competition shall be governed by English law.
* Promoter of this competition is GSK, GSK House, 980 Great West Rd, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS.