Limited Take That VIP packages now available
- Fri 27 May 2011, 11:47AM
- Posted by David Clayton
A limited number of VIP tickets are now available for Take That’s City of Manchester Stadium concert on Saturday June 4.
Priced £395+VAT, ALL proceeds will go to the charitable arm of the Club, City Giving and will be distributed among the Blues’ five charity partners.
This unmissable package will comprise of:
- Seated tickets for Take That (featuring support from the Pet Shop Boys)
- Complimentary food and drink, including three courses from the chef’s carvery table
- A special night of entertainment in the Club's exclusive Legends Lounge , hosted by Key 103's Mike Toolan and Matt Haslam
- A VIP after-show party, continuing until 1.00am
- A Celebrity Pop Quiz involving stars from Coronation Street and Hollyoaks
CITC Giving supports the following charities: The Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Children’s Adventure Farm Trust, St Ann’s Hospice, Guide Dogs for the Blind and City In The Community.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE THE FINAL TAKE THAT HOSPITALITY TICKETS AVAILABLE ON SALE AT THE CITY OF MANCHESTER STADIUM.
We are expecting a quick sell-out, so to book (or to request more information) please call the Hospitality Sales Team AS SOON AS POSSIBLE on 0870 062 4141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org