Win tickets for the FA Cup final
- 19 April 2013 15:52
- Posted by @roline_mcfc
Our website for young Blues’ fans ‘City Kicks’ is offering junior fans two chances to attend the FA Cup final at Wembley.
For a limited time only, City Kicks is hosting two competitions on their website and junior supporters will have the chance to win either:
- the chance to be a player escort at the final with tickets included, or
- a pair of tickets for the final
As a player escort, one lucky winner (aged 7 to 11) will win a ticket for themselves and a guardian, plus the chance to lead their City heroes out onto the Wembley turf. There are also three great runners-up prizes up for grabs.
The second competition is open to City Kicks members of all ages, and the prize is a pair of tickets to the final.
If you want to be in with a chance to enter either competition, register on the City Kicks site and take a look around.
The site offers exclusive MCFC competitions, games, videos and more to all junior members up to 16 years old.
Memberships are currently half-price at £10 for the rest of the season, but hurry – both competitions will close at noon on 26 April!
To find out more, visit citykicks.mcfc.co.uk
Please note: the player escort competition is only open to City Kicks members, aged 7 to 11.
The ticket competition is open to City Kicks members of all ages.
Terms and Conditions
City Kicks Membership Promotion (the “Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of the Promotion (the "T&Cs")
1. This Promotion is organised and promoted by Manchester City Football Club Limited (company number 00040946) whose registered office is at Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester, M11 3FF (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion shall start at 11.00am (GMT) on Thursday 18 April 2013 (“Promotion Opening”). The Promotion will close at 12.00 noon (GMT) on Friday 26 April 2013 (“Promotion Closing”).
3. Every fully paid member of City Kicks who has registered on the City Kicks site and has correctly answered the competition question (for the avoidance of doubt, persons who have a seven-day City Kick trial membership are not eligible for the Promotion) before the Promotion Closing (an “Entrant”) shall be automatically entered into a prize draw (the “Draw”) to win the opportunity to appear as the Promoter’s escort and accompany the Promoter’s first team onto the pitch prior to kick off at the FA Cup Semi-Final to be held at Wembley Stadium on 14 April 2013 (the “Appearance”). The prize shall also include one Promoter’s junior football kit (excluding footwear) (the “Kit”) and two tickets for the FA Cup Semi-Final game (one ticket shall be reserved for the Winner’s parent/guardian) (the “Tickets”). The three prizes collectively are known as “the Prize”.
4. City Kicks Membership may be purchased online at www.mcfc.co.uk, by calling 0161 444 1894 (24-hour) (please note a £2.50 booking fee per membership applies) or in person at the Promoter's Ticket Office located at the Etihad Stadium and are subject to the Promoter's Membership terms and conditions of purchase available at www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Terms-and-Conditions. There is a limit of one entry for each City Kicks Membership.
5. Entrants must be aged 7 - 11 at the date on which they enter the Draw. Entrants must have their parents/guardians permission to enter the Competition.
6. The Promoter shall be entitled at any time throughout the Competition to request supporting documentation from Entrants in order to obtain proof that the above conditions have been satisfied and that the Entrant in question is therefore eligible to enter the Draw.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disregard from the Draw any person who is not eligible to enter or has otherwise not complied with these T&Cs.
8. The Promoter will, during the period commencing on the Promotion Opening and ending on a date after the Promotion Closing select one Entrant at random who will win the Prize (the “Winner”). The Promoter’s decision shall be final in this respect.
9. The names and / or images of the Winner may be made available for viewing by the public on the Promoter’s website once they have been selected and at any other location and/or in any other media at the Promoter’s choice.
10. The Promoter shall notify the Winner that he/she has won the Promotion as soon as possible before the date of the match and shall provide instructions in respect of the Prize using the contact details provided by the Entrant when purchasing their City Kicks Membership.
11. The Winner must wear the Kit for the Appearance.
12. The Winner will responsible for his/her own travel, accommodation and other expenses in respect of the Prize.
13. If the Winner is unable to attend the game the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter shall select a new Winner.
14. The Prize is for the personal use of the Winner only and may not be used for any commercial or promotional purpose. The Prize shall be non-refundable, for money or at all. There will be no cash or other alternative for the Prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any dates and times set out in these T&Cs (including the dates and times of the relevant match) or otherwise (including, without limitation, verbally) and to terminate the Promotion, at any time without liability to any entrant or potential entrant. The Promoter’s decision in this respect shall be final.
16. A copy of these T&Cs will be available during all stages of the Promotion on the Promoter’s website or on written request to the Promoter at Supporter Services, Manchester City Football Club, Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester, M11 3FF.
17. By accepting the Appearance, the Winner acknowledges and agrees that photographic images and / or video recordings (and / or stills taken from video recordings) may be taken of them and may also be used in live television coverage of the relevant match and / or for promotional or marketing purposes by the Promoter and / or on the Promoter’s website.
18. By accepting the Appearance, each Entrant warrants that he/she:
b. is eligible to enter the Promotion;
c. has not and shall not enter into any agreement or arrangement with any person in respect of his/her Entry into the Promotion or the Prize;
d. shall observe and adhere to all rules and instructions (including fire safety and security arrangements) in force or given by the Promoter in relation to any location attended by the entrant in connection with the Promotion; and
e. has submitted to the Promoter personal details and/or any other information which is truthful, accurate and in no way misleading and shall inform the Promoter immediately if this information becomes inaccurate.
Disqualification from the Competition
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify, at its sole discretion, any Entrant who:
a. provides untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information;
b. fails to abide by these T&Cs; or
c. is deemed in the Promoter’s opinion to be acting or to have acted outside the spirit of the Promotion.
20. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify any Entrant in accordance with condition 19 above shall be final.
21. The Promoter will endeavour to operate the Promotion and apply the T&Cs and any additional rules fairly and consistently.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in relation to the Promotion where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to a force majeure event.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment (direct or indirect) incurred or suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the Promotion, accepting the Appearance or any change to the date or time of the match to which the Appearance relates. Nothing in these T&Cs shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury occurring as a result of its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
25. If any provision, or any part of a provision, of these T&Cs or any other rules or guidance relating to the Promotion (the “Rules”) is adjudged by a court to be void or unenforceable, then such provision or the part in question shall in no way affect any other provision of the Rules which shall be construed only to the extent necessary to bring it within legal requirement as if such invalid or unenforceable part did not exist.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
26. These T&Cs and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.