Special offer for families on the Stadium and Club tour
- 02 January 2014 12:53
- Posted by @MCFC
Visit Manchester's top-rated activity this January school holidays and take advantage of our very special offer for families.
Our Stadium and Club tour has been delighting visitors of all ages, as reflected by its status as Trip Advisors' most popular activity in Manchester.
With the last weekend of the January half-term approaching, we've reduced the price of a family ticket until Monday January 6 for visitors wanting to find out why the tour won Manchester's Small Attraction of the Year title last year.
Two adults and two children can be given the grand tour of the Etihad Stadium for just £40 when booking through our tour team via the phone (+44 161 444 1894 - option 4, then option 2.)
Included in this fantastic behind-the-scenes Stadium and Club Tour is:
- A 20 minute self guided tour - This includes a look at the Club’s heritage, where we are now and our future ambitions and plans
- A 70-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium - This includes a behind the scenes look at the press conference room, 2011/12 room, warm up area, home player dressing room, the tunnel, pitch side, and the Manager’s chair,*
- A Club lanyard and map of the Etihad campus.
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items)
- MCFC Supporter membership
Available tour times
10.30, 11.30, 12.30, 13.30, 14.30, 15.30* (*last tour on Sunday – 15.00)
Adults: £14 Over 65s: £10 Under 16s: £10 Under 4s go free
Call +44 161 444 1894 for more information.
For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.