Upload your best FIFA 13 goal for City v Spurs and win!
- 07 November 2012 11:12
- Posted by Mark Booth
EA Sports are asking you to submit your best City v Spurs goals on FIFA 13 ahead of Sunday's Premier League showdown.
How’d you like to win a signed Manchester City shirt and a copy of EA’s brand new game Need For Speed: Most Wanted? Well, here’s how....
Our video gaming partner EA SPORTS is offering you the chance to prove your FIFA 13 skills to win prizes. All you have to do is upload your best FIFA 13 City goal versus Tottenham Hotspur and if you goal makes the top five video, your fellow fans will vote to pick the best goal!
The goal with the most votes will win.
I’ve read enough - let me submit my goal!
For instructions on how to upload your FIFA 13 goal, visit the EA SPORTS Football website by clicking here.
So get scoring! You have until the end of Wednesday to get your goal submitted. EA SPORTS will then choose the best five for the vote.
Check back here for the top five goals video on Friday on Facebook.com/mcfc.
All supporters will then be able to vote for the best goal submitted and the goal with the most votes will win! We’ll even throw in a signed City FIFA 13 copy for a random voter.
Remember, you must be scoring for Manchester City against Tottenham Hotspur for your chance to win a signed shirt and copy of EA’s brand new racing game Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
Terms and Conditions
1. The top 5 goals will be chosen by the editorial team at www.easportsfootball.com
2. Only 1 video of yours can make the top 5 but you can submit as many goals as you want
3. You must score your goal with Manchester City and the opposition must be Tottenham Hotspur - other teams entries will be disqualified
4. The video as voted for on Manchester City’s website with the most votes wins a squad signed Manchester City Shirt and 1 (one) copy of Need for Speed: Most Wanted on either PS3 or XBOX 360 depending on the winner’s preference.
5. The closing date to upload videos is 16.00 (GMT) on Thursday 8th November 2012
6. Voting opens at 16.00 (GMT) on 9th November 2012
7. You may vote for your favourite finalist at facebook.com/mcfcofficial
8. Voting closes at 23:59 (GMT) on Monday 10th November 2012
9. The promoter is Electronic Arts, Onslow House, Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4TN
10. The competition is not open to employees of Electronic Arts or Manchester City Football Club
11. Electronic Arts accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries
12. If entering on behalf of another person, you must obtain permission from them before using their personal details to enter the competition
13. The prize is non-transferable and there will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes for any reason
14. Electronic Arts reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules or in the event Electronic Arts is not certain about the identity of the winner
15. Electronic Arts has a right to withdraw the prize in its absolute discretion without incurring liability
16. By entering the competition, you are warranting that i) you have the right to use the material submitted as part of your entry including, without limitation, the right to use the video footage and/or photographs or images; and ii) the material does not violate any laws or privacy and/or intellectual property rights of third parties
17. Electronic Arts will own the copyright in all competition entries and shall have the right to publish and distribute the content as they see fit
18. Entry into the competition authorises Manchester City and Electronic Arts to publish the name of the winners
19. All entrants must provide at least one valid contact telephone number, postal address and an email address
20. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding
21. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
22. The terms and conditions of this competition shall be governed by English law
23. There is no restriction on the number of votes you may cast
24. Finalists are not entitled to vote
25. The finalist who receives the most votes will be the winner
26. The winning finalist will be notified by email or telephone within 48 hours of the close of voting
27. When entering the competition, you acknowledge that your name and e-mail address (the “Personal Data”) will have been made available to the Electronic Arts and Manchester City FC.