Family Stand Seasoncard information and prices
- Thu 22 Apr 2010, 6:40AM
- Posted by Manchester City Box Office
North Stand levels one and two.
With more young fans attending matches than ever before, the Family Stand will be expanded for next season to include both Levels One and Two of the North Stand.
For 2010/11 exciting changes both inside and outside the Stadium will create areas for children to be entertained before the game even kicks off.
Facilities, together with the food and drink available inside the Family Stand, will be geared towards making sure your family gets the best out of their day.
To buy a seat in the Family Stand the qualification criteria is for a maximum of two adults to be accompanied by at least one child under 16 years of age. Adult seasoncard holders and those over the age of 65 who are required to relocate out of North Stand Level One will receive a discount of £50 on the price of their new Seasoncard (not applicable to the Value Seasoncard). This discount only applies to seats in the Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Levels One, Two and Three.
The excellent value £95 Seasoncard for under 16s continues for the 2010/11 season, and is now exclusively available in the Family Stand.
- • Special £95 ticket for under 16s.
- • Great atmosphere and entertainment for all the family.
- • Opportunity to join Cup Scheme.
- • Priority access to away match tickets and cup tickets, subject to availability and any loyalty points criteria which may be applicable.
- • 190 loyalty points.
- • 10% discount throughout the season in the City Store and online.
To relocate to this stand:
Concession prices apply according to age as at 1 Aug 2010.