Family Stand renewals begin on Friday
- Thu 13 May 2010, 4:34PM
- Posted by Tim Oscroft
Seasoncard holders wanting to sample the exciting new facilities in the Family Stand when the next campaign begins can renew their seats from Friday, May 14th.
With more young fans attending matches than ever before, the Family Stand is being expanded to include both Levels One and Two of the North Stand, while facilities, together with the food and drink available inside the Family Stand, will be geared towards making sure your family gets the best out of their day at the game.
The excellent value £95 Seasoncard for under 16s continues for the 2010/11 season, and is now exclusively available in the Family Stand.
• Special £95 ticket for under 16s.
• Great atmosphere and entertainment for all the family.
• Opportunity to join Cup Scheme.
• Priority access to away match tickets and cup tickets, subject to availability and any loyalty points criteria which may be applicable.
• 190 loyalty points.
• 10% discount throughout the season in the City Store and online.
• Call 0870 062 1894 option 1.
• Visit Stadium Box Office.
• Online renewals not available for Family Stand.