Chelsea v City: Ticket information
- 28 September 2013 08:00
- Posted by @porter_mcfc
Chelsea v Manchester City
Sunday 27th October 2013
Kick off – 4.00pm
The club has received an allocation of 3,000 tickets priced as follows:
£59.00 Adults - Upper tier
£56.00 Adults - Lower tier
£25.00 Over 65’s
£25.00 Under 16s
Wheelchair/walking ambulant – free of charge
All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.
Tickets will be available online at www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 10,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 2nd October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 3rd October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 4th October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 7,500 or more loyalty points – Saturday 5th October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 7th October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 6,500 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 8th October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 9th October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members with 5,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 10th October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 11th October at 9am.
- Any 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Members – Saturday 12th October at 9am.
- 2013/14 Blue Members – Monday 14th October at 9am
- General Sale – Tuesday 15th October at 9am
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
Platinum Seasoncard holders will be awarded 40 loyalty points. Gold Seasoncard holders will be awarded 20 loyalty points for attending this fixture.
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
The Club has received an allocation of 5 wheelchair spaces and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online.
Those who meet the qualifying criteria and wish to purchase a ticket should call the disabled ticket line on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1). For additional help or assistance, please contact our Disabled Liaison Officer, on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Membership holders:
We appreciate that there may be a significant difference in loyalty points between junior supporters (under the age of 16) and their parent(s) or guardian(s).
A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to City Kicks Platinum/Gold Members for purchase together with a qualifying adult Membership holder. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s loyalty point status.
Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing ‘in person’ or over the phone, and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over). Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available and all junior Members must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket. Members will be advised at the point of sale when the limited allocation of tickets available to junior members has sold out.
Please note: If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16s and over 65s.
Coach travel for this match is available priced £28 for Adults, £21 for under 16s and over 65s. Travel tickets are sold subject to availability. To book coach travel, please telephone MCFC Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or book ‘in person’ at the ticket office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.
Departure times are as follows;
Moston Lane 8am
Etihad Stadium 8.15am
Chorlton Street 8.30am
Aldi, Fallowfield 8.45am
Getting to Stamford Bridge
Plan your journey following the directions as advised by Chelsea. http://www.chelseafc.com/getting-to-stamford-bridge
We would like to remind everyone why we have the best supporters in the country. On your visit to Stamford Bridge, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
Official Match Ticket
Entry to the Stadium will be granted on the presentation of a valid ticket purchased from the Club. The Club excludes all liability to any supporter who is denied entry to the Stadium as a result of their ticket having been purchased through an unauthorised seller. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets may also amount to a criminal offence and the Club will inform the police as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets.
The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday & Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will open for all scheduled First Team away fixtures, and will open from 11am until 15 minutes after kick off for this fixture. Please call +44 161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).
All tickets and hospitality are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2013-14 away match terms and conditions of sale and the applicable ground regulations of the opposing team.