Chelsea tickets: Buy in person until 4pm on 19 February
- 18 February 2016 14:59
- Posted by @MCFCHelp
Chelsea v Manchester City
FA Cup Round 5
Sunday 21 February 2016
Kick off – 4pm
Please note: Tickets are now only available to buy in person at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium, until 4pm on Friday 19 February.
The Club has received an allocation of 3,000 tickets priced as follows:
- £30.00 Adults
- £15.00 Over 65s
- £15.00 Under 20s.
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, seasonal hospitality supporters, football management, players, Club partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
Qualifying sales criteria
Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and in person at the for supporters that meet the following criteria:
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the FA Cup Scheme with 13,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 10 February at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the FA Cup Scheme with 10,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 10 February at 2pm
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the FA Cup Scheme with 7,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 11 February at 9am
- All Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the FA Cup Scheme – Thursday 11 February at 2pm
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 11,000 or more ticket points – Friday 12 February at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 7,000 or more ticket points – Friday 12 February at 2pm
- All Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard – Saturday 13 February at 9am
- Cityzens Members – Saturday 13 February at 2pm
- Non-Cityzens Members – Monday 15 January at 9am.
There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult, click here for further information. Should any tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24 hours, seven days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online. If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 17s and over 60s.
Cityzens with a Platinum or 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points for attending this fixture.
The Club has received five wheelchair bays and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets, both with the provision for a free personal assistant. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online, find out how to buy here.
Those who meet the qualifying criteria should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1). For additional help or assistance, please contact our Access Officer on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ resource, #mcfchelp.
Travel tickets are sold subject to availability, and are priced TBC for Adults and TBC for Under 16s and Over 65s.
To book coach travel, please telephone Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or book in person at the ticket office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.
Departure times are:
- Moston Lane TBC
- Etihad Stadium TBC
- Chorlton Street TBC
- Aldi, Fallowfield TBC
If you are making your own way to Stamford Bridge, plan your journey following the directions as advised by Chelsea.
Manchester City Football Club is proud to have the best fans in the world and with your help we plan to keep it that way. As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester.
On your visit to Stamford Bridge, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased
- Keep your ticket with you at all times
- Do not block the aisles or gangways
- Do not smoke
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited.
The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5.30pm (closed Sunday and Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will be open from 11am until 15 minutes after kick off for this fixture.
Please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). Out of hours you can use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ #mcfchelp.
You can also ask us a question and keep up to date via our official Supporter Services Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2015-16 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team.
It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within seven days of the match in line with our refund policy.