Dynamo Kiev v City: Ticket information
- 04 February 2016 09:00
- Posted by @MCFCHelp
FC Dynamo Kiev v Manchester City
Wednesday 24 February 2016
Kick-off – 9.45pm (local time)
The Club has received an allocation of 2,200 tickets priced as follows:
Please note concession prices are not available and all juniors must qualify in their own right for this match.
QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA
In order to ensure that as many fans as possible are in attendance to support the team, it is important to note the following prior to purchasing a match ticket:
- All tickets are to be collected in destination (Kiev) upon production of your passport and official Club confirmation
- Tickets must be collected by the purchasing supporter and cannot be collected on behalf of others
- Ticket Points will be awarded upon collection of the ticket in destination, and not at the point of purchase. Refunds will not be issued for non-collected tickets.
- Disabled supporters will be required to provide the name of the personal assistant that is travelling
- Tickets are not transferable and must be used by the purchaser
Further details in relation to the location of the ticket collection point, along with match security and safety information will be communicated to supporters as soon as possible.
Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets or by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* for supporters that meet the following criteria. There are no in-person sales for this match with the exception of our disabled supporters.
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 9,000 or more ticket points – Friday 5 February at 9am.
- All Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme – Friday 5 February at 1pm.
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 6,000 or more ticket points – Saturday 6 February at 9am.
- All Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard – Saturday 6 February at 3pm.
- Cityzens Members – Monday 8 February at 9am.
- Non-Cityzens Members – Monday 8 February at 1pm.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.
Cityzens with a Platinum or 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points upon collection of the match ticket in destination.
The Club has received a limited number of wheelchair bays with the provision for a free personal assistant. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online, find out how to buy here. Those who meet the qualifying criteria should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1). For additional help or assistance, please contact our Access Officer on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ resource, #mcfchelp.
Manchester City Football Club is proud to have the best fans in the world and with your help we plan to keep it that way. As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester. On your visit to the Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block the aisles or gangways.
- Do not smoke.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday and Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will be open from 9am until 15 minutes after kick off for this fixture. Please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). Out of hours you can use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ #mcfchelp. You can also ask us a question and keep up to date via our official Supporter Services Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2015-16 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Saleand the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team. It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.