Don't miss the Capital One Cup semi-final
- 27 January 2016 11:29
- Posted by @MCFCHelp
Cup fever has gripped MCFC ahead of tonight’s Capital One Cup semi-final clash with Everton.
City fans are the best in the world and we’re hoping the home crowd can roar the lads on to their first Wembley appearance of the season.
We’re asking all fans to help create a special atmosphere at the Etihad and bring scarves, flags, inflatables or anything they think will inspire the lads and take us to Wembley.
There’s still time to secure your seat for what’s set to be an exciting evening at the Etihad Stadium.
Tickets are priced at just £25 for Adults and £5 for U16s and will be available to buy until kick off, via the following methods:
- Online - Tickets are available now but are limited to two per person and will be sold as Print@home only until 12pm. After this time, tickets will only be available to Seasoncard holders only online.
- Over the phone* - Tickets are available to buy until midday and will be sold as collection only, unless activating a Seasoncard or Cityzens card. Call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2).*
- In person - Supporters with a previous purchase history will have until kick off to buy tickets at the Ticket Office located behind the stage in City Square.
Sales Criteria: For safety purposes, tickets for this match are only available for purchase by Manchester City FC fans who either:
1. Have a registered address outside of the following areas:
- All Liverpool – prefix L
- Birkenhead – CH41 and CH42
- Prenton – CH43
- Wallasey – CH45 and CH44
- Wirral – CH46, CH47, CH48, CH49, CH60, CH61, CH62 and CH63
- Neston – CH64
- Ellesmere Port – CH65 and CH66
- Widnes – WA8
- St. Helens – WA9, WA10 and WA11; and/or
2. Were a Cityzen member, or who have previously purchased a ticket to attend a Manchester City first team game at the Etihad Stadium, on or before Wednesday 2 December 2015.
Purchases may be cancelled at any time if this Sales Criteria is not fulfilled.
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2015-16 Home Match Terms and Conditions of Sale, and any applicable Ground Regulations.
For additional help or assistance use our online FAQ, #mcfchelp.
You can also ask a question and keep up to date via our official service Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket and phone lines are open 24 hours, seven days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online or in-person.