Chelsea v City: Ticket information
- 19 March 2016 08:51
- Posted by @MCFCHelp
Chelsea v Manchester City
Saturday 16 April 2016
Kick off – 5.30pm
The Club has received an allocation of 3,000 tickets priced as follows:
£56.00 – Adults
£25.00 – Over 65s
£25.00 – Under 20s
£59.00 – Adults
£25.00 – Over 65s
£25.00 – Under 20s
The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
Qualifying sales criteria
Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and in-person at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 13,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 23 March at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 11,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 24 March at 9am
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 10,000 or more ticket points – Saturday 26 March at 9am.
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 8,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 29 March at 9am.
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 6,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 30 March at 9am.
- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 4,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 31 March at 9am.
- Any Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard – Friday 1 April at 9am
- Cityzens Members – Saturday 2 April at 9am
- Non-Cityzens Members – Monday 4 April at 9am.
For Supporter Services and Ticket Office Easter Opening times, click here.
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult, click here for further information. Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.
If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 17s and over 60s..
Cityzens with a Platinum or 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points for attending this fixture.
The Club has received an allocation of 5 wheelchair bays, and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets, both with the provision for a free personal assistant. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online, find out how to buy here. Those who meet the qualifying criteria should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1). For additional help or assistance, please contact our Access Officer on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ resource, #mcfchelp.
Travel tickets are sold subject to availability, and are priced TBC for Adults and TBC for Under 16s and Over 65s. To book coach travel, please telephone Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or book ‘in person’ at the ticket office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.
Departure times are:
- Moston Lane TBC
- Etihad Stadium TBC
- Chorlton Street TBC
If you are making your own way to Stamford Bridge, plan your journey following the directions as advised by Chelsea.
Manchester City Football Club is proud to have the best fans in the world and with your help we plan to keep it that way. As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester. On your visit to Stamford Bridge, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:
- Remain in the seat that you have purchased
- Keep your ticket with you at all times
- Do not block the aisles or gangways
- Do not smoke
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday and Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will be open in line with standard operating hours for this fixture.
Please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). Out of hours you can use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ #mcfchelp. You can also ask us a question and keep up to date via our official Supporter Services Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2015-16 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team. It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.