The Stadium and Club Tour
Get up close and personal with our Premier League and Capital One Cup trophies!
The Capital One Cup is upon us once more and September sees the “Big Guns” enter the competition with Manchester City aiming to defend their title of this historical trophy which we have won on three occasions – 1970, 1976 & 2014.
Join us on our Stadium Tours where you can view an exhibition of our journey through the years with memorabilia from our previous Capital One Cup Final wins, including boots donated by Jesus Navas, Yaya Toure & Samir Nasri. The shirt worn by Dennis Tueart for the trophy presentation is also included in the display.
Come along and be part of it!
Treat yourself to a fantastic day out at the home of the Champions!
*Trophies will be on display on the following days only. Subject to availability.
Saturday 8th November
Sunday 9th November
Saturday 15th November
Sunday 16th November
Saturday 22nd November
Sunday 23rd November
Saturday 29th November
Sunday 30th November
Saturday 6th December
Sunday 7th December
Saturday 13th December
Sunday 14th December
Saturday 20th December
Sunday 21st December
Monday 22nd December
Tuesday 23rd December
Wednesday 24th December
Saturday 27th December
Sunday 28th December
The Stadium and Club Tour comprises:
• A 70-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium.
• This includes a behind the scenes look at the press conference room & warm up area*
• Home player dressing room, the tunnel, pitch side, and the Manager’s chair*
• A 20 minute self-guided tour around the exhibition
• This includes a look at the Club’s heritage, where we are now and our future ambitions and plans
• A Club lanyard.
• 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items)
*Subject to availability
Purchase your tickets for Manchester City FC Stadium and Club Tour online or by calling +44 161 444 1894 Option 4 Option 1.
The Stadium and Club Tour dates:
The Stadium and Club Tour is open seven days a week; 09.00-16.30 (Sundays & Bank Holidays 10.00-16.00)
We run tours every day between 10:30 and 15:30 (Sundays & Bank Holidays: 15:00)
New Friday night tours run from 5pm, every Friday until 19th December
Over 65s: £10
Under 16s: £10
Under 4s: Free