The Stadium and Club Tour
Come and visit the home of the Manchester City Football Club and explore our heritage through the unique memorabilia and interactive displays, reliving the greatest moments and discovering what makes City the Club that it is today.
Take in the view of the Etihad from the Directors’ Seating area and visit one of our superb hospitality areas.
Take your seat in the press room, sit behind the press desk and through your own eyes, experience the feelings and emotions Manuel Pellegrini and the first team players feel when conducting a press conference.
Visit the players’ lounge, get warmed up in the players warm up room and then venture into the inner sanctum of the dressing room. Sit in your favourite player’s seat before heading to tunnel.
Stand in the tunnel and experience the roar of 55,000 supporters, then walk pitch side and take in the panoramic view of the Etihad Stadium.
Sit in Manuel Pellegrini’s seat in the dugout and feel the big match excitement.
The Stadium and Club Tour comprises of:
- A 70-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium.
- This includes a behind the scenes look at the press conference room & warm up area*
- Home player dressing room, the tunnel, pitch side, and the Manager’s chair*
- A 20 minute self-guided tour around the exhibition
- This includes a look at the Club’s heritage, where we are now and our future ambitions and plans
- A Club lanyard
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items)
*Subject to availability
The Stadium and Club Tour dates:
The Stadium and Club Tour is open seven days a week; 09.00-17.00 (Sundays & Bank Holidays 10.00-16.00). New Friday night tours run from 17:00.
Tours in 2016 will be charged at the following prices:
- Adults £17.00
- Under 16 £11.00
- Student £12.00
- Senior £12.00
Please try to avoid bringing any baggage to the Etihad Stadium. All baggage will be searched before gaining entry to the Stadium. Suitcases and cabin bags will be searched and stored in a secure location.
For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.