Christmas Stadium and Club Tours
For something special this Christmas, how about enjoying our fun & festive Stadium and Club Tour throughout December?
Our jolly tour guides will greet you with a slice of Christmas Pudding, before taking you on a 90 minute fascinating trip around the home of Manchester City Football Club.
Experience Santa’s Grotto: our very own City Santa will be joining us every weekend throughout December leading up to Christmas Day and giving out special treats to kids.
There will be a competition on the tour, where all visitors will have the chance of winning a signed City shirt – the perfect Christmas present!
*Please note; tour times and dates may be subject to change dependent on fixture changes. Any pre-booked tours will receive notifications of this.
The christmas Stadium and Club Tour Comprises:
- A 20 minute self guided tour
- This includes a look at the Club’s heritage, where we are now and our future ambitions and plans
- A 70-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium.
- This includes a behind the scenes look at the press conference room, 2011/12 room, warm up area, home player dressing room, the tunnel, pitch side, and the Manager’s chair*
- A Club lanyard and map of the Etihad campus.
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items)
- MCFC Supporter number
*Subject to availability
Purchase your tickets for the Christmas Stadium and Club Tour online , or by calling +44 161 444 1894 (£1.75 booking fee payable per ticket).
Dates & Prices
Christmas Stadium and Club Tour Dates;
Sunday 2nd December –24th December 2013
Available tour times;
10.30, 11.30, 12.30, 14.30, 15.30,
(first tour on Sunday – 10.30)
(last tour on Sunday – 15.00)
- Adults: £14
- Over 65s: £10
- Under 16s: £10
- Under 4s go free
- Call +44 161 444 1894 for more information.
- Also, you can find further information on our tours in our Stadium and Club Tour FAQs and Terms and Conditions.
- You can also follow @MCFC on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news and information about the Club.
For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.