The Matchday Stadium and Club Tour
Complete your match day experience by taking a behind the scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium just hours prior to the big match.
One of our professional guides will take you on a 60 minute match day tour of the Etihad Stadium showcasing the pride, the passion, the heritage and the future of this great football club.
See the newly refurbished suites, step inside the director's box showcasing both the Premier League Trophy and the Community Shield*, whilst learning about our great city legends. Take in the full view of the stadium from the Director's seating area; make your way down to pitch side to see how the TV companies set up to broadcast the beautiful game and sit in Roberto Mancini's seat just hours before he does!
A fascinating and different type of peek behind the scenes of the 2012 Premier League Champions.
This is Manchester City.
The Matchday Stadium and Club Tour Comprises:
- A 60-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium.
- This includes a look at the Club's heritage, community projects, future plans, a behind the scenes look of the suites, the director's box and seats, the tunnel, pitch side, the Manager's chair.
- Take your own photo opportunity with the Premier League Trophy and Community Shield* in the director's box.
- A Club lanyard and map of the Etihad campus.
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items).
- MCFC Supporter membership number.
Please note: the changing rooms and press conference room are not included on the Match Day tour. To see these areas plus more, book onto the full 90 minute Stadium and Club Tour (running 6 times a day, every day except a match day).
^For special requirements including wheelchair users please telephone +44 161 444 1894 (option 4) or email email@example.com
*Subject to availability.
Purchase your tickets online for the Match Day Stadium and Club Tour, alternatively call +44 161 444 1894 (£1.75 booking fee payable per ticket).
The Matchday Stadium and Club Tour Prices:
- Adults : £12
- Over 65s: £9
- Under 16s: £9
- Check out the Matchday Stadium and Club Tour FAQs and Terms and Conditions.
- You can also follow @MCFC on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news and information about the Club.
- For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.