The Matchday Stadium and Club Tour
Complete your matchday experience by taking a behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium just hours before the big match.
One of our professional guides will take you on a 60 minute matchday tour of the Etihad Stadium showcasing the pride, passion and heritage of this great football club.
See the newly refurbished suites, whilst learning about our great city legends. Take in the full view of the stadium from the Director's seating area and make your way down to the pitch side to see how the media prepare to broadcast the beautiful game.
This is Manchester City.
The Matchday Stadium and Club Tour:
- A 60-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium.
- This includes a look at the Club's heritage, community projects, future plans, a behind the scenes look of the suites, the director's box and seats, the tunnel, pitch side and the Manager's chair.
- A Club lanyard and map of the Etihad campus.
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items).
Please note: the changing rooms and press conference room are not included on the Match Day tour. To see these areas plus more, book onto the full 90 minute Stadium and Club Tour (running 6 times a day, every day except a match day).
When MCWFC play, you will get the added bonus of a visit to the press conference room, visit to the 2011/2012 room and free parking around the Etihad Stadium. Tour duration on the days MCWFC play is 70 minutes.
To view the MCWFC fixture list visit: http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures/Women
^For special requirements including wheelchair users please telephone +44 161 444 1894 (Option 4 Option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase your tickets online for the Match Day Stadium and Club Tour, alternatively call +44 161 444 1894 Option 4 Option 1 (£1.75 booking fee payable per ticket).
*Subject to availability.
The Matchday Stadium and Club Tour Prices:
Adults : £14
Over 65s: £10
Under 16s: £10
- Check out the Matchday Stadium and Club Tour FAQs and Terms and Conditions.
- You can also follow @MCFC on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news and information about the Club.
- For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.