The Stadium and Club Tour
Manchester City Football Club is proud to announce the launch of the new Stadium and Club Tour, providing a visitor experience you won’t forget at the Etihad Stadium.
Explore our heritage through the unique memorabilia and interactive self- guided displays, reliving the greatest moments and discovering what makes MCFC the Club that it is today.
Learn about our global community and explore the many places MCFC has touched over the years, from New York to Abu Dhabi to South Africa. Pick your dream team throughout the decades and learn about our great Legends. Followed by a look to this Club’s exciting future, discovering our plans first hand and ambitions to grow and grow.
From there, one of our professional guides will take you on an unforgettable and all-encompassing behind the scenes 70-minute tour of our Etihad Stadium, which captures the very essence of this great club.
The tour will showcase the pride and the passion, showing you how everything that happens on and off the pitch contributes to making Manchester City what it is.
See how it feels to be grilled by the media in the press conference room hot seat, visit the inner sanctum of the City dressing room, walk down the tunnel and hear the chants like you are about to play for the Blues, before getting the manager’s view from the dug-out – experience everything!
It’s a not-to-be missed, fascinating peek behind the scenes of City. This is Manchester City – and you can do what you want (so long as it’s part of the tour!).
*For all educational bookings and any special requirements including wheelchair users please telephone 0161 444 1894 (option 4) or email@example.com.
*Please note; tour times and dates may be subject to change dependent on fixture changes. Any pre-booked tours will receive notifications of this.
The Stadium and Club Tour Comprises:
- A 20 minute self guided tour
- This includes a look at the Club’s heritage, where we are now and our future ambitions and plans
- A 70-minute professionally guided tour of our Club and Stadium.
- This includes a behind the scenes look at the press conference room, 2011/12 room, warm up area,
- home player dressing room, the tunnel, pitch side, and the Manager’s chair*
- A Club lanyard and map of the Etihad campus.
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items)
- MCFC Supporter membership
*Subject to availability
Purchase your tickets online for Manchester City FC Stadium and Club Tour, alternatively call +44 161 444 1894 (£1.75 booking fee payable per ticket).
The Stadium and Club Tour Dates and Prices:
- The Stadium and Club Tour is open 7 days a week; 09.00-17.00 (Sunday 10.00-17.00)
- We run tours every day between 10:30 and 15:30 (Sunday: 15:00)
- Adults : £14
- Over 65s: £10
- Under 16s: £10
- Under 4s: Free
- For further tour information look at our Stadium and Club Tour FAQs and Terms and Conditions, or purchase tickets online.
- You can also follow @MCFC on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news and information about the Club.
- For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.