Vacancies at Manchester City
Casual Stadium and Club Tour Guides
Manchester City Football Club is looking to recruit casual Stadium and Club Tour Guides to join our tour team based at the Etihad Stadium.
You will be part of a team responsible for delivering an all-encompassing experiential interactive tour of Manchester City Stadium and Club to a range of group sizes and ages and for the daily front of house services, setting and ensuring the highest standards of customer service and safety for MCFC’s employees and customers.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of the history and heritage of Manchester City Football Club, a knowledge of English and European football and Manchester as a whole.
They will be a flexible team player, have exceptional communication skills, a strong customer service approach and be able to deliver consistent results. You should have strong previous experience of working in a customer service environment, managing/controlling large groups, public speaking and undertaking administrative duties, using office equipment and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
There are no guaranteed hours. Any hours that are offered could involve shift work including early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and welcomes all applications from people who meet the requirements of the job description.
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone. We make a commitment to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference MC-404-20141812.
The recruitment date will take place on Tuesday 13th January and interviews will take place on Wednesday 14th January.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: Thursday 8th January
Due to the large volume of expected applications we will only be able to contact those short-listed for recruitment date /interviews.
Find out more about us here
Experts in building winning teams
Fabulous Fan Fayre and Manchester City Football Club are looking for superstars to join our team here!
If you think you would make a great ambassador for Fabulous Fan Fayre on a match day and would like to be part of our team then we’d love to know more about you, please email us quoting the reference MCFC14/F3 email@example.com with your CV and a fabulous cover letter.
We are currently looking for:
• Chefs and Cooks of all levels
• Waiters and Waitresses
• Wine Waiters
• Section Managers
• Bar Personnel
• Team Leaders
• Concession Employees
• Kitchen Porters
• Restaurant Managers and Supervisors
• Customer Service Survey Team Members
• Hospitality Cellar Assistant
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone.
As a member of the scheme we make five commitments regarding recruitment, training, retention, consultation and disability awareness:
These commitments are:
- To interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- To discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- To review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees know about progress and future plans.
Further information about the Two Ticks scheme is available from the Gov.uk website: