Vacancies at Manchester City
City TV Producer
We are recruiting a City TV Producer to join the Content team in Manchester.
The City TV Producer will be responsible for producing entertaining and informative content for the International Programme Block, Websites (domestic and international), Social Media and YouTube to help grow the Club fan base and develop income streams.
Interested candidates must have strong shooting skills, with the ability to shoot on DSLR, Canon c300 and 5d. They must also have strong editing skills, with the ability to edit feature content to broadcast standard. Experience in assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming – including tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones is essential. They must also be able to provide evidence of creating innovative content from creation to delivery.
The ideal candidate would be a team-player, have full knowledge of digital processes, in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes and a pro-active approach to new creative opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting the following vacancy reference CB-590-20150722.
Closing date: 29 July 2015
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and welcomes all applications from people who meet the requirements of the job description.
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone. We make a commitment to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
Proposed start date: ASAP
Due to the large volume of expected applications we will only be able to contact those short-listed for interviews.
Click here to view the full job description.
- To interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- To discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- To review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees know about progress and future plans.
Find out more about us here
Experts in building winning teams
Fabulous Fan Fayre
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone.
As a member of the scheme we make five commitments regarding recruitment, training, retention, consultation and disability awareness:
These commitments are:
Further information about the Two Ticks scheme is available from the Gov.uk website: