Vacancies at Manchester City
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone.
As a member of the scheme we make five commitments regarding recruitment, training, retention, consultation and disability awareness:
These commitments are:
- To interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- To discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- To review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees know about progress and future plans.
Further information about the Two Ticks scheme is available from the Gov.uk website:
COULD YOU BE OUR NEXT NEW SIGNING?
Fabulous Fan Fayre has formed a new partnership with Manchester City Football Club and we are looking for the
right type of individuals to join our existing team.
If you have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality and of course a passion for great food and customer service we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a whole range of Match and Event day roles including:
• Waiters & Waitresses
• Chefs of all levels
• Bar Personnel
• Kitchen Porters
• Restaurant Managers
• Restaurant Supervisors
• Wine Waiters
• Concession Employees
• Team Leaders
Contact email - email@example.com